NOTE- SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SPANISH 3 AND SPANISH 4 ASSIGNMENTS!!
espanol 1 (2nd Period) assignments, homework, notices, quizzes, tests. etc.
February 19 – Page 4,5 and 6 of workbook.
February 6 homeowork – Due Feb. 7 (Wednesday – complete pages 28 and 29 of packet from class. Go to classzone.com and Unidad 1 Leccion 1 – Vocabulary – Flashcards and practica (Do this in order to begin preparation for the Vocabulary test on Thursday. )
For January 29 homework – Finish Dias de la semana packet. For January 25- Students complete page 14 of Mi numero de telefono. Quiz tomorrow on Central American Spanish Speaking countries and the 3 Carribean locations where Spanish is the official language. Name the bodies of water on the map.
Quiz on January 12 – Study the greetings and finish worksheets from class. The following students need to (either bring your book back to class or take a picture of your book because you did not record your book # on the check out page.
Yawar, Ashton, Evan, Marzook, Nathanuiel, Reagan, Mason, Bejamin, Advait, Kevin, Nicholas, Robert.
January 8, 2018 – Study South American Countries . Countries must be spelled correctly. The South America minor assessment grade is Wednesday. Study alphabet. Use vimeo.com Basho and friends to pronounce letters of the alphabet. Oral quiz on Wednesday.
Welcome to Spanish class. I am your Profe (a nickname for Spanish teachers) used around the world. My name is really Holly Charpentier and your schedule says Holly Vogel but you should know that people have always called me Profe in my Spanish classes- In the Spanish speaking world, it is common to call people by their profession. I am looking forward to an exciting, productive year with you. I have included information for you outlining your Spanish 1 class this semester and things to expect.
Your supply list is
-(Binder with loose leaf paper)
-Dividers to assist you in organizing your material and you will receive copied packets that will have to go in your binder.
– Red pen for checking homework and (blue or black pen) and a pencil with a good eraser.
What to expect in your Spanish 1 class.
- Students have assigned seats on a weekly bases.
- Students have quizzes often during the week after small sections learned.
- Students have a major test at the end of every chapter.
- Participation in very important in Spanish 1 as you are learning to speak a new language.
- Students will have a new best friend – www.classzone.com – Take home tutor where your vocab and grammar can be reviewed nightly.
- Students will receive a workbook around the 2nd week of school and will need to bring the workbook to class daily
- Students will have a textbook to bring home
- Students will learn how to ask and answer questions in Spanish very quickly.
- Students will stay on task while in class and review work at home and practice patterns with friends through texts etc., and will enjoy the process of learning Spanish
- Students will make the grade in class in accordance to the effort that they put in to the learning and studying.
Bienvenidos a la clase de español. Vamos a divertirnos y aprender!. (Welcome to Spanish class. We are going to have fun and learn!!!)
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any quesitons you may have. You may contact me during planning from 7:40 to 9:10 Mondays through Fridays.
Sincerely, Holly Charpentier
español 3 (3rd Period and 4th period) assignments, homework, notices, quizzes, tests, etc.
February 19, 2018- Pages 4,5 and 7 of workbooks.
Homework Feb. 6, 2018 – Do pages 1,2 and 3 of workbook vocabulary studies. Test on Thursday!
Homework for Feb. 5, 2018 – Finish Did you get it packet.
For January 30, 2018 – Do pages 18, 19 , 20, of review packet Guia de restaurants.
For January 26, 2018 – Preterite tense (regular -ar, -er, and -ir) verbs. Know that all regular verbs have accents on the Yo form and the el/ella/Ud. form. Know that the irregular verbs do not carry accents and the irregular verbs you need to know for the test are, Ir, ser, Hacer, ver, dar . Know the verbs that end in -car, -gar, -zar have spelling changes in the first person.
Review quiz – January 12 – Review info. from Spanish 1 – All vocab and grammar from Leccion Preliminar – Unidad 3 Leccion 1. Complete the comic strip pages assigned in class with the designated rubrics.
Supply List. A folder to store papers and lots of loose leaf paper. You will need a blue or black pen, a pencil, a highlighter marker and a red pen in this class.
For January 8 – Quiz on South American Countries and Quiz on -AR verb conjugations and conjugations on Tuesday, January 9, 2018. . Go to www.conjuguemos.com to make sure you can conjugate all of the verbs. Tip – I like to pick on the most difficult ones.