NOTE- SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SPANISH 3 AND SPANISH 4 ASSIGNMENTS!!
espanol 1 (2nd Period) assignments, homework, notices, quizzes, tests. etc.
March 26 – Do pages 50 and 51 of cuaderno de actividades
For Night of March 6, 2018 – Pg. 25 and 26 of workbook
For Night of March 5, 2018 – Page 24 and 25 of workbooks. Vocabulary A and B.
Prepare a Tex-Mex or Authentic Mexica for Food project – Friday
-Either print the recipe from online or take a picture of it with phone but you must write the url and the general recipe on loose leaf paper to hand in on Friday. You do not have to translate the receipe.
-Location of recipe. Mexican food recipes (google ) ex. Allrecipes.com
- presentation. In spanish. It must be said without cards.
- 1) Ser 2 sentences with ser or Ser de. 0 Mi comida es ______________. Las enchiladas son de Texas. Son Tex-Mex.
- 2) Give our opinion of the food or ingredients
- (Give 3 ingredients using gustar in Spanish. (You must translate 3 of your ingredients and include in your opinion sentence. A mi, me gusta cocinar y me gusta chile, ajo, y cebolla
nPrepare a Tex-Mex or Authentic Mexica
February 22-complete pg. 37 y 38 of the packet
February 19 – Page 4,5 and 6 of workbook.
February 6 homeowork – Due Feb. 7 (Wednesday – complete pages 28 and 29 of packet from class. Go to classzone.com and Unidad 1 Leccion 1 – Vocabulary – Flashcards and practica (Do this in order to begin preparation for the Vocabulary test on Thursday. )
For January 29 homework – Finish Dias de la semana packet. For January 25- Students complete page 14 of Mi numero de telefono. Quiz tomorrow on Central American Spanish Speaking countries and the 3 Carribean locations where Spanish is the official language. Name the bodies of water on the map.
Quiz on January 12 – Study the greetings and finish worksheets from class. The following students need to (either bring your book back to class or take a picture of your book because you did not record your book # on the check out page.
Yawar, Ashton, Evan, Marzook, Nathanuiel, Reagan, Mason, Bejamin, Advait, Kevin, Nicholas, Robert.
January 8, 2018 – Study South American Countries . Countries must be spelled correctly. The South America minor assessment grade is Wednesday. Study alphabet. Use vimeo.com Basho and friends to pronounce letters of the alphabet. Oral quiz on Wednesday.
Welcome to Spanish class. I am your Profe (a nickname for Spanish teachers) used around the world. My name is really Holly Charpentier and your schedule says Holly Vogel but you should know that people have always called me Profe in my Spanish classes- In the Spanish speaking world, it is common to call people by their profession. I am looking forward to an exciting, productive year with you. I have included information for you outlining your Spanish 1 class this semester and things to expect.
Your supply list is
-(Binder with loose leaf paper)
-Dividers to assist you in organizing your material and you will receive copied packets that will have to go in your binder.
– Red pen for checking homework and (blue or black pen) and a pencil with a good eraser.
What to expect in your Spanish 1 class.
- Students have assigned seats on a weekly bases.
- Students have quizzes often during the week after small sections learned.
- Students have a major test at the end of every chapter.
- Participation in very important in Spanish 1 as you are learning to speak a new language.
- Students will have a new best friend – www.classzone.com – Take home tutor where your vocab and grammar can be reviewed nightly.
- Students will receive a workbook around the 2nd week of school and will need to bring the workbook to class daily
- Students will have a textbook to bring home
- Students will learn how to ask and answer questions in Spanish very quickly.
- Students will stay on task while in class and review work at home and practice patterns with friends through texts etc., and will enjoy the process of learning Spanish
- Students will make the grade in class in accordance to the effort that they put in to the learning and studying.
Bienvenidos a la clase de español. Vamos a divertirnos y aprender!. (Welcome to Spanish class. We are going to have fun and learn!!!)
Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any quesitons you may have. You may contact me during planning from 7:40 to 9:10 Mondays through Fridays.
Sincerely, Holly Charpentier
español 3 (3rd Period and 4th period) assignments, homework, notices, quizzes, tests, etc.
- Use Book lines 45 through 65 on page 111. Using the guidelines of the projects you made, make 5 sentences using two actions, the imperfect tense as a background action to something that was going on in part of the story and then an interrupting action – such as le dijo or another preterite verb scenario. 5 sentences due tomorrow and presentations will be done in class for a quiz grade.
- Project for Command due April 17, 2018
- -integrative project – Integrating the Imperfect and/or preterite with Commands. You may use tu’ commands or usted commands. If you like, you can even use polite commands on 1 of your pages. – Keep your project congruent with the commands – which means – all tu or all usted and the polite command would either be in tu or usted.
- You must use one of the following themes for your book
- 1) Una excursion a Mexico (Ex. When I would visit the beach in Mexico when I was a child, My ______ would tell me (me deci’a or (told me at a designated time (preterite me dijo))) – Command inserted at this place in the story – Don’t throw trash right now-
- Try to relate the themes with vocab from Unit 2 Leccion 1.
- 2) La rutina diaria
- 3)Vamos a un restaurante
- 4)Cuando yo era un nino , yo _____(general things you did as a child.
- – You need at least 5 pages to your project with 5 different scenarios.
- – You need to show with either cut out pictures, computer generated or drawn – each scenario.
- For April 10, 2018 – 50,51 and 52 of workbook.
- For night of April 9, 2018, complete pg. 5 of the Affirmative and negative tu command page.
- For night of March 27, 2018, do page 45 of packet and prepare for preterite vs. imperfect test.
- For night of March 26, 2018, do pages 30, 31 and 32 of the imperfect vs. preterite tense.
- For night of March 13 and for 4th period Spanish 3, do page 30 of the workbook.
- – For night of March 6, 2018 , do pg. 25 and 26 of the workbook.
- Use Page 79 vocabulary page and research your family relationships. Organize a Family tree (probably use just one of your parent’s sides in order to see the relationships and use the 13 Spanish words on page 79 for family relationships. The goal is to be able to learn the family relationship words quickly by relating to them personally.
- Locate a Mexican recipe that feeds 4 to 6. One great place is Allrecipes.com.
- Print out the recipe or take a picture – (write URL and main ingredients and name on a piece of paper.
- Presentation. Preterite presentation. Must contain 5 sentences. (at least 3 ingredients in Spanish)
February 26, 2018 – 3rd period – Leer pgs. 15 and 16.
February 22, 2018 – 3rd period – Complete pg. 8 of irregular verbs in the workbook . For 4th period, complete pg. 9 of irregular verbs in the workbook.
February 19, 2018- Pages 4,5 and 7 of workbooks.
Homework Feb. 6, 2018 – Do pages 1,2 and 3 of workbook vocabulary studies. Test on Thursday!
Homework for Feb. 5, 2018 – Finish Did you get it packet.
For January 30, 2018 – Do pages 18, 19 , 20, of review packet Guia de restaurants.
For January 26, 2018 – Preterite tense (regular -ar, -er, and -ir) verbs. Know that all regular verbs have accents on the Yo form and the el/ella/Ud. form. Know that the irregular verbs do not carry accents and the irregular verbs you need to know for the test are, Ir, ser, Hacer, ver, dar . Know the verbs that end in -car, -gar, -zar have spelling changes in the first person.
Review quiz – January 12 – Review info. from Spanish 1 – All vocab and grammar from Leccion Preliminar – Unidad 3 Leccion 1. Complete the comic strip pages assigned in class with the designated rubrics.
Supply List. A folder to store papers and lots of loose leaf paper. You will need a blue or black pen, a pencil, a highlighter marker and a red pen in this class.
For January 8 – Quiz on South American Countries and Quiz on -AR verb conjugations and conjugations on Tuesday, January 9, 2018. . Go to www.conjuguemos.com to make sure you can conjugate all of the verbs. Tip – I like to pick on the most difficult ones.