Jan. 9 – Jan. 10:
- Read pages 180-188 and make notes; write definitions for vocabulary; complete Lesson 1 Review on page 189, questions 1-10
- Investigate: Why a rocket increases in acceleration during launch? Draw a diagram showing a rocket launching and explain using a diagram an at least one paragraph the reasons for its acceleration.
Jan. 6 – Jan 9:
- Discuss and review Speed/Time graphs v. Distance-time graphs. Complete the Focus on Skill Activity on page 190-191
- Complete outline for Unit 4 Lesson 1; study vocabulary and read notes; Quiz for lesson 1 next time.
Jan. 10 – Jan. 11 –
- Quiz Unit 3, Lesson 1 , Motion; I-Leap review unit 1 vocabulary. Introduction to Bio-Folder Project. (Due Jan. 17 – Jan. 18)
On- Sets Tournament for 7-12 grade – Friday, January 13, 2017 at Thomas Jefferson High School
PropGuideSectionB Please return the media consent form as soon as possible; see attachment if necessary.
- Linguishtiks manual below: