Welcome! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me @ email@example.com
Supplies for ALL classes:
- 3 Ring Binder – can be shared with other subjects, but will need dividers.
- Pack of college-ruled Loose Leaf (Turned in to Coogler)
- Index Cards 3×5 ruled (Turned in to Coogler)
- Kleenex (Turned in to Coogler)
- Roll of Paper Towels (Turned in to Coogler)
- Clorox Wipes (Turned in to Coogler)
- Composition Book (To be kept in class)
- Writing Utensils (Pens/pencils – I don’t care what color as long as I can read it)
- Black Sharpie (Turned in to Coogler)
DE BIO 151
Welcome to DE Bio 151
Week of September 10th:
- Monday: Chapter 4 Reading Section Questions.
- Study PowerPoints and Chapter Notes for Chs 1-3.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Review Ch 1-4 including PPT
- Test will be Friday, September 14th
- Complete Chapter Checkouts and Chapter Assignments are DUE September 13th at 11:59pm.
- We will be completing them in class throughout this week.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Biological Concepts and Research
- Vocabulary Terms to know for Quiz on Monday, August 27th. Chapter 1 Vocab Words
- PowerPoint Ch 1 A-Chapter 1 lecture (1)
- Chapter 1 Notes A-Ch1Notes-wiki
Chapter 2: Life, Chemistry and Water
- Vocabulary Terms – Add inductive and deductive reasoning Chapter 2 Vocab Words-
- Importance of Water – B-Ch 2 Importance of Water Notes- wiki
- PowerPoint Ch2 B-Chapter 2 lecture-Wiki
- Chapter 2 Notes B-Ch2Notes-wiki
Chapter 3: Biological Molecules: The Carbon Compounds of Life
- Vocabulary Terms Chapter 3 Vocabulary
- PowerPoint Ch 3 C-Chapter 3 lecture -wiki
- Chapter 3 Notes C-Ch3Notes-wiki
Chapter 4: Cells
- Vocabulary Terms and Chapter 4 notes D-Ch4Notes & Vocab – wiki
- PowerPoint Ch4 D-Chapter 4 lecture-wiki
BIOLOGY (Spring 2019)
Welcome to Biology!
Useful Links & Information
- https://www.edmodo.com/ (Edmodo)
- https://moodle.selu.edu/moodle/ (DE Moodle)
- http://www.turnitin.com/ (Turnitin.com)
- http://www.enn.com/ (Environmental News Network)
- http://destiny.jppss.k12.la.us/common/servlet/presenthomeform.do;jsessionid=F8994A4AB91E994C1A09A866EF3B5E9B?l2m=Home&tm=Home&l2m=Home (Haynes Destiny – Research Resources)
- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/warming/etc/script.html (VIDEO – What’s up with the weather)
- Formal Lab Report SCIENCE LAB REPORT AND RUBRIC