*** REMINDER! TURN IN THE SIGNATURE PAGE FROM YOUR AGENDA TO YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER!
Mrs. Coats offers free math tutoring to 7th grade math students during the 2nd 1/2 of middle school lunch on days that she doesn’t have duty. Free tutoring will also be offered after school on Thursdays until 3:15pm.
Welcome to Mrs. Coats Wiki. If you need to contact me, please email me at Catherine.Coats@JPPSS.K12.LA.US . If I have not replied within 24 hours, please call the school, it means that I did not receive your email.
Mrs. Coats’s off period for planning and parent conferences is during 4th period. (1:15pm).
7th Grade Math – Mrs. Coats – Supply List
$10 fee (Updated on 8/7/17)
Personal Supplies: 1″Binder, Loose-leaf Paper, pencils (Everyday. Work must be done in pencil), TI-30XIIS scientific calculator (same as 6th), Workbooks
Classroom Supplies to turn in: 1 pack of Loose-leaf, 1 Pack of Graph Paper, 1 Pack of mechanical or sharpened pencils
- Last Names A-G: Black Expo Marker, Highlighter, White Cardstock, Hand sanitizer, scotch tape
- Last Names H-N: Glue dots, blue mounting poster tack, index cards, pencil colors, pink erasers
- Last Names O-Z: Clear Ruler, Paper towels, Disinfecting wipes, tissues, clear packing tape, Correcting Tape
- Additional donations are appreciated. For a “puzzle point” students are asked to bring in a large bag of candy, but this is not required. Over the course of the year, donations of fake flowers would also be appreciated.
7th Grade Math (Pre-Algebra)
- 8/10/17 – First day for students.
- 8/11/17 – Continued to prepare for classes. Parents/Guardians should send the initial email to Mrs. Coats prior to Monday. I have replied to all that were sent prior to 4pm Friday. If you did not get a reply, please resend.
- 8/14/17 – Reaching for the Stars Hand drawing is due. It should be colored and cut out. This will be posted on our door. About me sheet should be completed. It should be colored if you want a puzzle point.
- 8/15/17 – Mrs. Coats will not be present for Open House on Tuesday. Please email her if you have anything you need to discuss.
- 8/17/17 – Homework is due. Most of this can be done during class time. p.6 #1-9, p.10#1-6, p.11#1-10 If you have questions, please email me.