We will have no Game this week. The next game is on Thursday, October 25. We will also order from Lee’s on that day.
A big congratulations goes out to all of the students who qualified for ensembles. They are as follows.
Jienni Chen 7th Chair Flute Symphonic Band
Jessica Martinez 4th Chair Flute Orchestra
Mason Savoie 2nd Chair Euphonium Concert Band
Josh Korn 1st Chair Trombone Jazz Band
The results represent our most diverse selections for All State!
Parents are asked to please pay the Band Fee of $25.00 for each student in Band. You can do it on-line or send cash/checks to me at school.
Michon’s Music on Severn Ave, near Lakeside is the Official Band Supply Store. All supplies are available for you.
- Lyres are a must! They come in various sizes and you must bring your instrument to with you Michon’s to guarantee a proper fit.
- All-Black Band Shoes are a must. You get them through any source. I you wish to get the Official Band Shoe, go to Michon’s to secure a proper fit. (they are about $26.00)
- A Black, Haynes Tee Shirt is only available through the Band Dept. They are $10.00 each. Send in a payment in an envelope with the child’s name & size to get one.
- Solid Black Pant are a must. You can get them at K Mart, or any other source.
- The Pants, Shoes & Shirt are all parts to the Summer Band Uniform which we will wear for the Band for the first few games. It is too hot for the Regular Band Uniform which we will give out when the weather turns cooler.
Please check the the schedule listed below:
- Donaldsonville: Thursday, October 25 @Yenni.
- Lusher: Thursday, November 1 @Yenni.